Featured Post

Blog Scheduling...and Some Smack Talk

A quick note about my blog.  I will be leaving the country for about two weeks - so all commenting (and replying to emails) will cease until I get back (approx. August 7).  There are many of you that I've agreed to trades with, your packages are all in the mail.  There are a couple more of you with whom I've talked to but we didn't actually agree to any particular trade, for those in that category, your cards will be set aside for when I get back.  If you are still interested at that point, let me know!

However, just because I'll be gone doesn't mean my blog has to sit around being boring.  Nope, not at all.  In fact, I've busted my second Gint-a-Cuffs box - and all the packs are scheduled to be posted throughout the first week and half that I'm gone.  I actually have at least one post scheduled for every day I'm gone (except, at the moment, that last couple of days).  I simply didn't want my blog to go "dry" in my absence I guess!

And finally, a bit of smack talk.

My first Gint-a-Cuffs box score was:  213.6 points
My second box will beat that score - easily.  That's all I'm going to say about that for now - well, that and make sure you check my blog tomorrow morning to watch my box get off to a flying fast start!

Until I get back, start saving those mini cards for me - and any other cards on my want list!  I still have a TON of Allen & Ginter for trade!

Comments

  1. How easily is "easily" are we talking by 20 points? 25 points?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In an effort to keep the suspense a bit, I'll say easily is defined to be more than 15 but less than 100. ;)

    No more hints - the posts go active starting tomorrow morning and run through most of my vacation. It'll keep everyone guessing...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment