Featured Post

Can Your Gint-a-Cuffs Box Beat This?!

I know I'm in the middle of of a Gint-a-Cuffs box break (actually, the box was broken last night and all the posts were completed last night and this morning). 

However, I thought it'd be fun to show off a box that is NOT a Gint-a-Cuffs entry...only because I have a different (better) box in the wings (that I haven't written posts about yet).  As you can see from my post queue, you'll get to my entire first Gint-a-Cuffs box throughout the weekend. 

That said, here's a box that didn't make the cut - just to give everyone an idea of what it takes to be a Gint-a-Cuffs Champion.  This particular box was opened right after the Gint-a-Cuffs box that I'm in the middle of posts for (and, without adding it, probably would have outscored the box I ended up using as my first Gint-a-Cuffs box). 

The Hits:

Baseball Relics:
AGR-AD.  Adam Dunn
AGR-DWR.  David Wright
Non-baseball relic:
AGR-HF.  Hans Florine

Autograph:
AGA-YE.  Yunel Escobar

Bazooka back: 
#20/25
176.  Preston Pittman

So there you have it, a bazooka, two "favorite player" hits plus two other hits...and this doesn't qualify as my best Ginter box.  You've been warned.

Comments

Post a Comment