Featured Post

Delivery Time! Surprise cards from Kerry from Cards on Cards

I may have gotten carried away with 2010 Allen & Ginter (and the accompanying Gint-a-Cuffs) lately, but that doesn't mean I haven't been setting up trades.  Of course, that also doesn't mean people can't randomly send me cool stuff - like Kerry from Cards on Cards.  Now, Kerry may root for the wrong NL Central team in red, but that's ok.  He and I seem to have fallen into a great routine where we randomly check eachother's blog and send surprise packages back and forth.  In fact, the last four mailings in our trading history have all been surprise packages. 

Let's see what's in store for me this time!

First up, a card off my want list.
Specifically, a 2008 UD Timeline:
344.  Max Scherzer

I'm ever so slowly getting closer and closer to having the UD Timeline set complete (only missing: #214, 228, 232, 235, 248, 262, 274, 276, 279, 288, 300, 302, 304, 308, 309, 332, 334, 336, 337, 339, 340, 341, 345, 347, 356, 361, 363, 366, 373, 374, 375).  If I ever complete the set, it will be one of my biggest accomplishments in card collecting considering how many short prints there are in the thing!

Kerry also sent me a few Barry Larkin cards, none of which I previously had (at least, I don't think so).  Each will get their own special post in my ongoing Barry Larkin Collection series but here's a sneak peek.  Speaking of my Larkin Collection, I really ought to get back to posting my Larkins...I've got quite the pile accumulated that is simply waiting to be scanned and written about!

Finally, Kerry threw in some assorted Reds.  Here are a few of my favorites from the pile.

Thanks a lot Kerry!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:09 AM

    I think I might have some of those Timeline and a lot of Reds. I will check tonight...what is the best way to reach you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. natscards: Email is best - you can find it in my profile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment