Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs - Box 01: Packs 05 and 06

Box total so far:  30 points

Four packs into the box and not a hit to be found.  Since I've now ripped the next two packs, I can say with certainty that six packs into the box there's still not a hit to be found.  Statistically, that implies that my box is not a mutant box like Beardy found...and with my luck, I'll be lucky to even get the three promised hits.  Enough negativity, let's get the next two hit-less packs out of the way.

Pack 05:
5.  Edwin Jackson
221.  Mike Leake (+1, Reds)
253.  Adam Moore
254.  Rich Harden
264.  Captain Nemo (I really should read 20,000 League Under the Sea since I don't know anything about Nemo)
309.  Casey McGehee (+2, short print)
TDH41.  Aaron Hill (Since these are one-per-pack, I don't feel like I need to scan them every single time, especially if there are other cards in the pack worth scanning.  +1)
Mini:
National Animal:
NA10.  Bull - Spain (+2)

Pack total:  +6 points

Pack 06:
73.  Avery Jenkins (Disc golf champion, I wonder if he expected to get a baseball card given his so-called profession?)
213.  Mark Reynolds
223.  Jason Kubel
240.  Aaron Hill (Jeez, a whole bunch of players that no one likes as favorites...certainly not earning me any points!)
289.  Hanley Ramirez (+2 for being a favorite player, finally!)
333.  Roy Oswalt (+2, Short print)
TDH66.  Curtis Granderson (+1 TDH but -1 Yankee = +0 points)
Mini:
Black border:
247.  Rajai Davis  (+3 points)

Pack total:  +7 points

Box total:  43 points

Heh, at least I'm consistant on the point scale.  Not much else to say in terms of Gint-a-Cuffs...

Comments