Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs - Box 01: Packs 07 and 08

Alright, my box total so far is only 43 points but it's about to change...

Pack 07:
8.  Miguel Tejada
131.  Tyler Flowers
258.  Ryan Dempster
267.  Martin Prado (You know your player selection is weak when you don't even bother looking any of the first four guys up to see if they happen to be a favorite player.)
281.  Kurt Suzuki  (I thought for sure Ichiro would be a favorite but he's not either...at least I don't have to be bummed for pulling the "wrong" Suzuki now.)
332.  Ricky Nolasco (+2 short print.  A fitting final base card to this pack full of nobodies)
TDH21.  Magglio Ordonez (+1)
Code ad
Mini:
National Animals:
NA50.  Bald Eagle - United States (+2)

Pack total:  +5
That's about average for this box, unfortunately...

Pack 08:
39.  Josh Johnson
46.  Chad Billingsley
48.  Alan Francis (Horseshoes, really?)
246.  Geovany Soto
TDH9.  Pablo Sandoval (+1)
Mini:
305.  Kelly Johnson (Short print mini, +3)

First hit:
AGR-BM.  Brian McCann  (+8 relic.  I was disappointed to see McCann wasn't on the favorite player list.)

Pack Total:  +12

Box total:  60 points
So, one-third of the way to the end and I'm on pace for 180 points (or almost since I already opened the box topper).  That sounds like a decent point total...but since I feel like I really haven't pulled anything good I'm guessing 180 points won't get it done as far as placing near the top of the Gint-a-Cuffs leaderboard.

Comments