Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs - Box 01: Packs 09 and 10

Box total so far:  60 points.

Obviously, I need to pick it up a bit in the point totals if I'm going to post one of the top boxes.  Let's hope the next two packs contain something good...

Pack 09:
99.  Anthony Gatto  (The only think I have to say about Gatto is that I pulled his silk card from the last case)
143.  Jorge Posada (-1 Yankee, not good...my box total is now less than it was before I cracked this pack.  I'm so mad Posada isn't getting scanned, you'll have to deal with it.)
157.  Kevin Youkilis  (+2, Favorite player - I know, it surprised me too when I saw his name on the list)

172.  Ian Desmond
178.  Josh Hamilton  (And he's not a favorite player...I don't get you guys)
292.  Chris Pettit
TDH50.  Alex Rodriguez (+1 TDH but -1 Yankee = 0)
Mini:
92.  Randy Oitker (Archery guy not on target for any points...har har)

Pack total:  +1

Oh my, that was brutal.  The per pack average is falling like a ton of bricks.

Pack 10:
11.  Wade Davis
13.  B.J. Upton
22.  Lucy   (Gotta love Ginter...only in this set can you expect to pull cards of skeletons or revolving doors)
194.  Nyjer Morgan
274.  Nick Markakis (+2, Favorite dude)
303.  Trevor Cahill (+2 Short Print)
TDH16.  Carlos Gonzalez (+1)
Code ad
Mini:
50.  Jason Bay

Pack total:  5 points

Box total so far:  66 points

Not cool.  That's all there is to say.  Not freakin' cool.

Comments