Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs - Box 01: Packs 13 and 14 (RIP ALERT!)

Box total so far:  74 points...but it's about to change for the better...

Pack 13:
29.  Cole Hamels
37.  Daniel McCutchen
50.  Jason Bay
102.  Torii Hunter
185.  X-Rays (+1 because it is Gint-a-Cuffs and that's how we roll)
344.  Derek Holland (+2, short print)
TDH39.  Torii Hunter (+1)
Mini:
Ad back:
215.  Daniel Murphy (+2, Ad back parallel)

Pack total:  6 points.  Once again, back to the average 6 points per pack.  That will change with my next pack though - call it pyschic intuition or something else doubly redundant.

Pack 14:
60.  Chris Davis
144.  Stuart Scott
173.  Jimmy Rollins
278.  Jeff Francoeur
TDH13.  Adam Dunn (+1 TDH and then +2 for favorite player = +3 total)

Mini:
272.  David Blaine

Rip Card!  My first rip card ever (since my last case didn't have one)...

RIP-RC1.  Rick Ankiel  #02/99  (+20 points)

Obviously, I debated long and hard about whether to rip this or not...in the end, ripping won out.  It's also a good way to try to upload my first video onto YouTube for the purposes of card blogging.  If this works nicely, I'll be able to do group breaks in a MUCH, MUCH quicker fashion in the future!
So if I understand the rules correctly, that's +10 for the Ryan Braun mini card inside the rip card, and then it's x1.7 because he's a favorite player = +17 points
Pack total:  +40 points
Box total so far:  120 points
Average per pack:  8.57 points.  That's a better average, but my hunch is the winning box will average over 10 points per pack...obviously even with the rip card I have a ways to go.

Comments

  1. Sweet! Congrats on the Rip card! The "to be or not to be" ripping question is pretty tough huh?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment