Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs - Box 01: Packs 23 and 24

Box total so far:  180 points. 
It's time to finish off my first box of Gint-a-Cuffs...there's still a monster mutant pack ahead, will it be enough?

Pack 21:
83.  David Wright (+2 favorite player)
132.  David Price
206.  J.D. Drew
251.  Chase Headley
TDH55.  Ryan Braun (+1 and +2 favorite player = +3.  It's only fitting I get yet another Braun card in this box.)
Mini:
155.  Carlos Carrasco

Hit - Relic:
AGR-KM.  Kendry Morales (+8 x 1.7 = 13.6 points)

Pack total:  18.6 points
Only a few points away from 200, that's good...the bad news is there is only one pack left in the box!

Pack 24:
234.  Nick Johnson (-1...noooooooo, further away from the elusive 200)
236.  Shawn Johnson
238.  Michael Brantley
261.  Adam Jones (+2, favorite)
275.  Clayton Kershaw (+2, another favorite)
288.  Bobby Jenks
TDH33.  Kosuke Fukudome (+1)

Minis (yep, plural again)
Black bordered:
264.  Captain Nemo (+3 points)
World's Wordsmiths:
WGWS5.  Fyodor Dostoevsky  (+4)
WGWS9.  Dante Alighieri  (+4 more)

Pack total:  15 points
At least I ended on a high note.  You can imagine my surprise at pulling three relatively rare mini inserts from the same pack...and best of all, none of the minis were damaged in any way!

FINAL BOX TOTAL:  213.6 points

Crap - as I write this post (way before you get to read it assuming Blogger publishes all my posts in the correct order), I see my first box fell short of Beardy's first box (and that's not even his good box he seems to be hinting at)...  I ended up exactly 10 points behind Beardy's total, which means as of the time I write this I'm in second (out of 2 finished boxes that I've seen).

Comments