Featured Post

Phlogging: Reds at Phillies (July 9, 2010)

I attended the Reds vs. Phillies game in Philadelphia on July 9, 2010.  The game was great fun (for a Reds fan at least) for the first eight innings.  Unfortunately, the ninth and tenth innings were awful and the Reds ended up losing a game they absolutely needed to win.

Since the game was a sellout, I was lucky enough to get seats in the lower outfield deck, a nice view of the stadium (but not the scoreboard as you'll see).  Here are a few of the shots, all were taken with my Nikon P90 Coolpix.

I'll also apologize in advance for the ad on the left.  I'd really like to either figure out a way to make a bit of money off advertising OR get rid of it altogether.  I've had over 60,000 hits on my blog and still haven't come remotely close to getting a check from Google's AdSense program.  I really think that is a crock...maybe Amazon will be better?

Enough of that, let's check out some of the photos from the game.









The end of the game still has me too annoyed to add commentary to the photos.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:27 PM

    Cool photos. I've yet to see the Reds on the road, but one of these days I'd like to. Maybe in Wrigley someday...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment