Featured Post

Waiting...

...is the hardest part.

I've ordered half a case of Ginter...but it hasn't arrived yet - and seeing everyone else's box busts is driving me crazy with anticipation.  I figured I'd throw this out there now though, save any of those minis you don't want for me - I'm going to be trying to collect ALL the mini sets this year.  With six boxes, I'll be sure to have plenty of duplicate base cards, plus I'm sure a bunch of duplicate minis since that's always how these things work.

I'm also interested in collecting as many of the "hits" as possible this year - as soon as I get my boxes in hand and busted, I'll be posting another round of "Cards for Clunkers" where I'll be trading away a whole boat load of relics from previous sets looking to land any and all hits from 2010 Allen & Ginter.

Until then though, I wait (and try to solve the Ginter Code using eBay scans...)

Comments