Featured Post

Which is more exciting?!

Today is shaping up to be a great day...and I'm not sure which is the most exciting thing about it.

1.  The Cincinnati Reds (my beloved Redlegs) are in first place by three games over the St. Louis Cardinals.

2.  I'll be watching the Reds play a game in Philadelphia tomorrow (Friday) night.

3.  My half-case of 2010 Allen & Ginter is supposed to arrive today.

4.  I've got a new job for the 2011/2012 (and beyond) academic school year (same college as where I currently teach).

5.  The weather is supposed to be above 90 degrees yet again today.

Ok ok, maybe all but the last one are exciting.

Comments

  1. Not sure if you got my email...I opened a case of Ginter and have a lot of minis...shoot me an email:

    nickjacoby AT hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment