Featured Post

Searching eBay for (Green) Treasure

Cards for Clunkers! The Allen & Ginter Edition.

It's time once again for another round of Cards for Clunkers!  In this edition of the program, I have a bunch of relics from Allen & Ginter available for trade.  In return, I'm looking for cards off my want list - including any 2010 Allen & Ginter relic cards that I don't currently own (especially non-baseball players).  As always, I'll take the best offer for each card - you can email me or leave your offer in the comments.

Note:  I'm willing to trade relics for minis, short prints, and other things off my want list as well!

Clunkers for Trade:


2008 Topps Allen & Ginter relics:
2008 Topps Allen & Ginter

Adam Dunn - Reds
Brian Robers - Orioles
Manny Ramirez - Red Sox
Casey Kotchman - Angels
Matt Capps - Pirates
Mike Hampton - Braves

2010 Topps Allen & Ginter relics:
Note:  I have a whole bunch of 2010 Allen & Ginter cards available for trade, but I thought I'd show off and scan the relics as part of the Clunkers program!
The first portion of relics from 2010 Allen & Ginter

AGR-AD.  Adam Dunn
AGR-AD.  Adam Dunn
AGR-CL.  Carlos Lee
AGR-JD.  John Danks
AGR-JH.  Josh Hamilton
AGR-JH. Josh Hamilton
AGR-JV.  Joey Votto
AGR-KM.  Kendry Morales
AGR-MR.  Mark Reynolds
AGR-NC.  Nelson Cruz
AGR-RN.  Ricky Nolasco
AGR-TT.  Troy Tulowitzki
AGR-YE.  Yunel Escoba

The second part of the 2010 Allen & Ginter relics for trade!


That's it for this round - let's get trading!
(You can find my email in my profile page).

Comments

  1. AGR-YE. Yunel Escoba
    AGR-RN. Ricky Nolasco

    for WB3, and 47,318,145,5,321,317


    is that cool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email about the Mark Reynolds bat card. Let me know. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey would you be willing to send me the Tulo or Votto game used for Topps CMT-22 and PP-53?

    Either way, send me an email and we can figure something out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment