Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with David from Long Fly Ball to Because...

The craziest portion of my summer is finally over - I had a lot fun (vacation to New Zealand, Australia, and Hawaii) plus some crazy work (NASA grant) and it's now time for me to catch up before the next school year begins (all my syllabi are written already)!

Before I can move on with a lot of new stuff, it's only right that I show off some of the trades that I completed in the last few weeks.  One such trade is from David, author of the Long Fly Ball to Because blog.  I sent David a Carlos Marmol Allen & Ginter relic card plus an Emily Dickinson chrome card (seriously random pairing of cards huh?)...in return, David knocked some more minis off my 2010 Allen & Ginter want list!

Here's a look:

2010 Allen & Ginter:
Regular back mini:
2.  Everth Cabrera
7.  Ryan Howard

13.  B.J. Upton
35.  John Lackey
138.  Javier Vazquez
189.  Howie Kendrick

206.  J.D. Drew
226.  Brian McCann
247.  Rajai Davis
261.  Adam Jones
322.  Gary Matthews

Lords of Olympus:
LO7.  Aphrodite

Thanks a lot David!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments