Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Greg from The Mojo Beard

Another dip into the mail bag - this time it's a pair of yellow envelopes from Greg over at The Mojo Beard.  Greg and I both opened more 2010 Allen & Ginter than anyone probably ought to...so we each had plenty of duplicates to help eachother out.  In return for all the Ginter cards that I sent Greg, he sent me the following:

2010 Allen & Ginter:
Base:  About 19 base cards - I believe, if I counted correctly and didn't trade cards by accident, that I now have three full base sets of 2010 Ginter.

Regular minis:  Greg sent me about 25 regular mini cards, which obviously helped out my collection considerably.  I still need a whole lot of the regular minis though - so if anyone else has any for trade, let me know!

National Animals:
18.  Beaver
23.  Elk
34.  White-Tailed Deer
46.  Ring Tailed Lemur

A few more National Animals to knock off the 'ol want list.  I now am only missing ten of the animal cards (#6, 7, 11, 15, 16, 19, 28, 38, 41, and 43).  If you happen to have any of those, shoot me an email!


Relics:
AGR-RZ.  Ryan Zimmerman


AGR-SV.  Shane Victorino


Another two relics to add to my collection, I believe I now have about 40 different relics from this year's Ginter!  


Cabinet card:
NCCB9.  Ellsbury Establishes Himself as the Master Thief


Thanks to the latest Cabinet card that I received, I am now only missing Cabinet card #3.


N43.  
N43-AE.  Andre Ethier


Another N43 for my collection, the only two that I am now missing are Joe Mauer and Evan Longoria!

Thanks a lot Greg!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments