Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Mike from BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet

It's been quite awhile since someone has offered me some cards off my 2009 Upper Deck Goudey want list.  Apparently, the set's similarity to previous years, plus a lack of interesting "hits", contributed to relatively few people buying the product (and thus, relatively few people for me to trade with)!  Well, the drought is finally over thanks to Mike from the Baseball Card Buffet blog.

Mike recently busted a box of Goudey and offered up his cards for trade.  Of the cards I still needed, Mike pulled three and mailed 'em off:

2009 UD Goudey:
205.  Rollie Fingers

276.  David Ortiz

282.  Hanley Ramirez

Of course, like many other bloggers, Mike wasn't content to just throw a couple of cards into that big yellow envelope!  He also stuffed it full with assorted Reds cards (plus three Barry Larkin cards).

I will, of course, post each of the Larkins in their own post as part of my Larkin Collection (see the side column for previous entries).  However, I do have a question - can anyone tell me what set this card came from?  It's a 1993 Upper Deck something, I just don't know what.

Thanks again Mike!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:18 PM

    That is the 1993 Upper Deck Diamond Gallery set.

    Oh, and I pulled a Reds Auto the other day...2005 Brandon Syzmanski card. Would you be interested in a trade? I have a lot of Reds cards in addition to the Syzmanski. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested in a trade - shoot me an email (in my profile) and we'll work something out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment