Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs - Box 02: Pack 23

Box total so far:  212 points

I usually do two packs per post - unless there happens to be a hit.  Well, pack 23 doesn't have a hit, but pack 24 does - so let's get pack 23 out of the way tonight and then total the entire box tomorrow morning.  (Remember, I'm writing these posts WELL in advance of when you read them...in fact, I'm overseas currently - most likely flying from Australia to Hawaii as this is posted). 

Pack 23:
4.  Prince Fielder
104.  Mahlon Duckett (+2 Negro Leaguer)
115.  Trevor Hoffman
187.  Jair Jurrjens (No points for three "j's" in his name?!  Seems like that ought to be point worthy)
202.  Aramis Ramirez (No points for the wrong Ramirez)
320.  Scott Sizemore (+2 short print)
TDH65.  Zack Greinke (+1)
Mini:
National Animals:
NA32.  Bulldog (+2 points)

Pack total:  7 points

Box total so far:  219 points
I've officially passed my first box...and with one pack left (with a hit), let's see where it ends up!

Comments

  1. I busted my box, but haven't scored the whole thing. I had a good start with an Adam Jones auto and a bazooka back in the 4th pack.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment