Featured Post

Delivery Time! Part 3 of the Trade with Nick

This is part three of a gigantic trade I recently completed with Nick.  You see part 2 here.  For the final part of the trade, Nick sent me three relics from 2010 Allen & Ginter that I still needed plus a Ryan Zimmerman autograph from the set.  I've debated about chasing all the autographs as well as the relics, so being able to nab one of the better baseball autographs in the set was a nice bonus!

2010 Allen & Ginter:
AGA-RZ.  Ryan Zimmerman

AGR-GS.  Grady Sizemore

AGR-PF.  Prince Fielder

AGR-UJ.  Ubaldo Jimenez
I really like the fact that this swatch isn't just plain white or gray.  

Thanks to the three relics from Nick, I now have 47 unique relic cards from the 2010 set.  Out of the 47 relics, I have 27 jerseys - and of those 27 jersey cards, 15 are either plain white or gray.  The other 12 are either a different color (like the Jimenez above) or have a pinstripe on them.  However, my most interesting relic from the set isn't a baseball player at all - it's a card of Hans Florine and a piece of his rope.

If you happen to have one (or more) that I don't have, let me know and hopefully we can work out a trade!

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:33 AM

    Oh man that Zimmerman is sweet. Hadn't seen it until now. Definitely have to add that to the wantlist.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment