Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Blog Reader Don

My mailman has been busy in the last couple of weeks - mostly thanks to a plethora of yellow envelopes that have landed in my box.  The latest is from blog reader Don.  I sent Don a couple of 2010 Allen & Ginter relics plus some other cards he wanted in exchange for a bunch of cards off my want list.

Here's what Don sent me:

2010 Allen & Ginter:
Relic:

AGR-TDV.  Tiago Della Vega

I believe I have the vast majority of baseball player relic cards from this year's set - what I don't have many of are the "champions" relics.  In fact, the Della Vega is only my second relic in the aforementioned category.  
2009 Topps Allen & Ginter:
Regular back mini:
239.  Chris Carpenter

I can't say I was excited to see it was Carpenter who I still needed - he still manages to dominate the Reds every time he pitches...shades of Roy Oswalt in that respect.

2010 Topps Allen & Ginter:
Ad back mini:
45.  Justin Verlander

Bazooka back mini:
233.  Rick Ankiel # 25/25

2010 Topps:
2020:
T2.  Gordon Beckham

This is now a duplicate - see my Topps 2010 page for all my cards available for trade.
Peak Performance:
PP-63.  Clay Buchholz

I'm getting closer to completing this set - only missing PP- 64, 65, 75, 77, 89 now.
2009 Topps:
Legends of the Game:
LG-RY.  Robin Yount

2008 Upper Deck:
StarQuest Uncommon:

SQ-22.  Grady Sizemore

StarQuest Rare: 
SQ-33.  Alex Rodriguez

StarQuest SuperRare:
SQ-1.  Ichiro

I really like the SuperRare version of the StarQuest cards.  I don't know what I decided to go for all four parallels though...  I probably should have stuck with just one of them.
2008 Upper Deck Spectrum:
34.  Magglio Ordonez

I'm now only missing two cards from the '08 Spectrum set:  #'s 21 and 64.
And as a "bonus", Don also threw in a complete 1991 Donruss Willie Stargell puzzle.  Very cool indeed!

Thanks a lot Don - I always love knocking cards off of multiple want lists!  And for anyone else, if you'd like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. those Ankiel / Verlander cards are freaky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for the cool trade. Really hope you enjoyed those cards plus that bonus I threw in. My Son really loved the trade.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment