Featured Post

Blue (La Da Dee Da Da Da)

Delivery Time! Trade with Blog Reader Tim

Although this blog post won't go active until some time Thursday morning, I'm currently writing it late on Wednesday night while alternating between my scanner and a box of tissues.  I've got what I fear is the start of a cold (many of my students seem to be sick - and all of the students who meet me during my office hours seem to be sick - it's almost like a student conspiracy to make me miss class).  Anyhow, I'm tough so I'll "gut out" a trade post tonight...which means that hopefully I'll have enough energy to type up the last 100 Ginter base cards for trade tomorrow.  After I get the last batch of base cards up, I'll start honoring trade requests!

Enough blabber, let's see what cards I was able to knock off the want list thanks to Tim.

2010 Topps:
Peak Performance:
PP-64.  Josh Hamilton
PP-75.  Jermaine Dye
PP-77.  Curtis Granderson

I'm now almost done with the Peak Performance set - in fact, I only need card #89.  Upon finding the missing card, this insert set will be one of the largest insert sets that I've successfully completed...though it still pales in scope (and difficulty) to my complete 2007 Topps Heritage Chrome set that I built.

Cards Your Mother Threw Out:
CMT86.  Paul Molitor
CMT96.  Randy Johnson
CMT112.  Andre Ethier

I'm only missing a few of these now (specifically:  CMT- 1, 3, 22, 29, 30, 33, 44, 47, 66, 106, and 111).  It's beginning to look like a race to the end - will I finish off the insert set before people stop buying 2010 Topps cards (and thus having trade bait for me)?  I'd say I've got a 50/50 chance of finishing off the set via trades before the year is up.

Thanks a lot Tim for the trade - and as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Thanks For a great trade as always . will trade again For some Allen a ginter cards i need

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment