Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Blog Reader Todd

A few days ago I received an email from a blog reader offering to send me some cards off of my want list for "future considerations."  Never one to turn down acquiring cards I need, I immediately accepted!

In a refreshing break from the usual Allen & Ginter and other late '00s cards, Todd sent me a bunch of 1985 Topps cards that I still needed and some 1991 Score cards that I wanted!

Amongst the fifteen 1985 Topps cards were the following:

546.  Brent Gaff

This card is the perfect example of a mid 80s baseball card.  Slightly fuzzy photo, hair out of control, and of course, a moustache.

779.   Nick Esasky

A Red that I didn't have - and a card that I needed for me set - double bonus!

Amonst the seven 1991 Score cards was this gem that I had never seen before:

815.  Ryne Sandberg - Man of the Year

The photo has the exact right amount of cheesiness in it for me to love it!

Thanks a lot Todd!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments