Featured Post

Pointless, Dumb, and All Mine.

Delivery Time! Trade with Dan over at It's Like Having My Own Card Shop

My past few Cards for Clunker posts have been rousing successes - thanks in no small part to bloggers like Dan from It's Like Having My Own Card Shop.  Dan claimed a Mark Reynolds Allen & Ginter relic - and in return, sent me a whole bunch of cards from three different sets on my want list!

Here's what Dan sent me:

2010 Allen & Ginter:
Regular Mini:
#119.  Dan Uggla

Boy, these mini cards sure are tough to track down!  I'm more than happy to trade for a giant pile or a single mini or two - anything to knock 'em off my want list!

2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces:
92.  Cal Ripken Jr.
107.  Lou Brock

119.  Dave Winfield

Apparently, I'm the only blogger left who didn't actually ever complete this set.  Perhaps it's because I tried to do it by buying blasters - and from each blaster you were lucky to get two short prints.  Grr.  At least now I'm down to a manageable number of missing short prints (#91, 99, 100, 103, 104, 105, 106, 108, 109, 112, 114, 115, 116, 118).

2006 Fleer Greats of the Game:
Decade Greats:
DEC-MC.  Mickey Cochrane

Yankee Greats:
NYY-BR.  Babe Ruth
Cardinals Greats:
STL-SM.  Stan Musial

Another great set that I still haven't quite completed - heck, I don't even have the entire base set built let alone all the inserts.  I will say that they are fun boxes to bust - and perhaps I'll puchase another one someday!

Thanks a lot Dan for the trade!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a swap - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Glad you enjoyed the cards! Thanks for the Reynolds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment