Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Dan over at It's Like Having My Own Card Shop

My past few Cards for Clunker posts have been rousing successes - thanks in no small part to bloggers like Dan from It's Like Having My Own Card Shop.  Dan claimed a Mark Reynolds Allen & Ginter relic - and in return, sent me a whole bunch of cards from three different sets on my want list!

Here's what Dan sent me:

2010 Allen & Ginter:
Regular Mini:
#119.  Dan Uggla

Boy, these mini cards sure are tough to track down!  I'm more than happy to trade for a giant pile or a single mini or two - anything to knock 'em off my want list!

2008 Upper Deck Masterpieces:
92.  Cal Ripken Jr.
107.  Lou Brock

119.  Dave Winfield

Apparently, I'm the only blogger left who didn't actually ever complete this set.  Perhaps it's because I tried to do it by buying blasters - and from each blaster you were lucky to get two short prints.  Grr.  At least now I'm down to a manageable number of missing short prints (#91, 99, 100, 103, 104, 105, 106, 108, 109, 112, 114, 115, 116, 118).

2006 Fleer Greats of the Game:
Decade Greats:
DEC-MC.  Mickey Cochrane

Yankee Greats:
NYY-BR.  Babe Ruth
Cardinals Greats:
STL-SM.  Stan Musial

Another great set that I still haven't quite completed - heck, I don't even have the entire base set built let alone all the inserts.  I will say that they are fun boxes to bust - and perhaps I'll puchase another one someday!

Thanks a lot Dan for the trade!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a swap - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Glad you enjoyed the cards! Thanks for the Reynolds!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment