Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Duane from Democratic Roadkill

Now that the initial Ginter opening madness is behind me, it's time for me to get down to the nitty gritty and do my best to complete all the mini sets.  One of the best traders for Ginter minis over the last year or so has been Duane from the Democractic Roadkill blog.  Once again, Duane and I managed to swap a whole bunch of minis - roughly 70 minis changed hands between our two trade packages.  Amongst those, Duane sent me a few that stood out (though I needed them all):

2010 Allen & Ginter:
Regular mini:

68.  Betelguese
78.  Leonardo Da Vinci
98.  Johnny Cueto
287.  Drew Brees

Monsters of the Mesozoic:
MM9.  Apatosaurus

You can't tell by the front, but the back of the card is terribly miscut.

National Animals:
NA7.  Ostrich
NA15.  Giant Panda
NA28.  Sable Antelope
NA41.  Green-and-Black Stremertail
NA43.  Water Buffalo

Thanks a lot Duane!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to work out a trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments