Featured Post

Nachos Grande Group Break #3 Information

Note:  I have ordered all the boxes that I'm about to reveal but they are not in hand yet.  Should anything change between now and the time my order arrives, I will give everyone a refund option should they choose.  I don't anticipate any problems of course, but fair's fair!
At 10:00 AM Thursday morning, I will open up the third Nachos Grande group break!  This one promises to be the best one yet - I'll be busting four* different boxes...before I share the product, here's how it will work.
*or perhaps five - see details below!

On the post Thursday morning, you should leave a comment with the team(s) you are claiming and then immediately pay via PayPal.  If you are someone who I have traded with in the past, I will accept an email if you'd rather pay by cash through the mail.  I will try to keep the post updated with which teams are claimed and paid for - unpaid for teams will be opened back up within a few hours.  I know there are plenty of teams out there that lots of people collect - this is my way of keeping things as fair as possible to all involved!

For a $15.00 per team buy in (price includes shipping, packaging, etc), you will get all** the cards of your claimed team from each box that I bust.  All pack rips will be done via scanning (as is usually my custom) or via video (unlikely given my work schedule, but maybe a few packs).
**To save myself a bit on shipping costs, I won't be mailing duplicates (if we get any) unless specifically asked for with your initial payment.

Now, the products that will be busted:

1 box 1997 UD Collector's Choice Series 2  (36 packs, 14 cards per pack = 504 cards)
I've enjoyed busting different years/series of the Collector's Choice set for each of my other group breaks - there are usually a lot of inserts plus plenty of base cards for all the teams!

1 box 2004 Topps Cracker Jack  (20 packs, 8 cards per pack = 160 cards)
The '04 Cracker Jack box is supposed to contain at least one relic or autograph on average.  I don't actually own many cards (if any) from this set - but I know it was a fairly popular set amongst those who could find it back when it came out.

1 box 2000 Fleer EX (24 packs, 3 cards per pack = 72 cards)
This box should contain one autograph for sure plus the chance for a relic card.  It also has a bunch of numbered inserts.  Much like the '04 Cracker Jack set, I don't think I ever bought a single pack of Fleer EX so this will my first time ripping EX packs!

1 box 2003 Topps Bazooka (24 packs, 8 cards per pack = 192 cards)
The '03 Bazooka box claims to contain three relics plus an assortment of interesting inserts including comics, stamps, and standups.  There is also a piece of gum in each pack, but no worries, I won't be sending any of that putrid stuff with your cards...

So, to recap:  
That's a total of four boxes being broken with a total number of cards just a little shy of 1000 (928 to be exact).  There should also be at least one autograph, three relics, plus at least one more hit guaranteed.  There should also be a fun assortment of inserts, a few numbered cards, and plenty of funky cards thanks to the Bazooka and Collector's Choice boxes.

If that wasn't enough for you, IF all the teams get claimed (and paid for of course), I will throw in another box...  1999 Pacific baseball.  The Pacific box contains another 36 packs with 10 cards per pack (I believe) which would bring the total card count in the group break to 1,288 cards!

Hopefully that sounds good to everyone!  I picked what I hope was a nice range of years/products that many of us didn't collect...and tried to keep the price affordable while still providing some hits, autos, and other goodies.  Remember, sign ups will go live tomorrow morning on my blog at 10:00 AM EST.

Any questions, ask in the comments below!

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:23 PM

    A plan. It sounds like one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment