Featured Post

1997 Collector's Choice - Pack 02

It's time to open up the next pack of Collector's Choice.  I like the fact that having a set like Collector's Choice in my group break guarantees plenty of cards for every team - but I can't say that I particularly enjoy posting 36 packs with 14 cards per pack...  That said, it's still early in the group break so I guess I better not complain about that quite yet!

Pack 02:
254.  Jason Dickson - Angels
255.  Jim Edmonds - Angels
290.  Mark Grace - Cubs
325.  Andruw Jones - Braves
This is one of those Ken Griffey Jr's Hot List subset cards.
361.  Bip Roberts - Royals

Bip is famous in the blogosphere now huh?
366.  Greg Gagne - Dodgers
370.  John Jaha - Brewers
379.  Ron Coomer - Twins
414.  Billy Taylor - Athletics
423.  Mark Johnson - Pirates
425.  Lou Collier - Pirates

I love the photo on the back of the card almost as much as the photo on the front of the card!  I aan only assume they are two photos of the same play, very cool card!


504.  Charlie O'Brien - Blue Jays
505.  Joe Carter - Blue Jays
44 of 45.  Javier Lopez - All-Star Connections - Braves
Two packs of Collector's Choice - and now two Braves inserts!  That's good news for PhaLe28 who claimed Atlanta...but I'm sure with the other 34 packs that there will be plenty of love for the other teams too!

Comments

  1. You'll have to look closer at the card, but the front of that Lou Collier card looks like he does NOT have batting gloves on and the back looks like he DOES have batting gloves on. Does it look that way to you Chris?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment