Featured Post

1997 Collector's Choice - Pack 04

This pack holds the first insert out of the Collector's Choice box (other than the one-per-pack All-Star Connection inserts of course)!

Pack 04:
247.  Ken Griffey Jr. - Checklist - Mariners
On the back it says to put your cards in clear plastic sheets and a binder.  I wonder if Wal*Mart, Target, or Office Depot paid for that little plug for their wares?
255.  Jim Edmonds - Angels
257.  Randy Valarde - Angels
Sure seems like I've pulled a ton of Angels thus far...and I have - I just counted:  Ten of them have shown up so far in only ten packs!
287.  Shawon Dunston - Cubs
319.  Ellis Burks - Rockies
369.  Todd Worrell - Dodgers
372.  Mike Matheny - Brewers
383.  Scott Stahoviak - Twins
393.  Mark Clark - Mets
405.  Mariano Rivera - Yankees

436.  Jason Schmidt - Pirates
455.  Darryl Hamilton - Giants
43 of 45.  Dante Bichette - All-Star Connection - Rockies

11 of 19.  Dean Palmer - Big Shots - Rangers

This is the first Rangers card of the group break - but it's a really nice one!  The Big Shots are seeded 1:12 packs which makes this a tougher pull than most cards out of Collector's Choice!

At this point, only the Expos/Nationals, Orioles, and White Sox have yet to show up...most teams have at least one insert already as well as some base cards.  My guess is I'll find cards of the missing teams shortly!

Comments

  1. First pack I did not draw one of my teams.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment