Featured Post

1997 Collector's Choice - Pack 05

I'm ripping through the Collector's Choice box the fastest since it holds the most cards.  I can also say there is a pleasant surprise around the corner (i.e. to be revealed later tonight) for group break participants!

Pack 05:
259.  Todd Greene - Angels
323.  Walt Weiss - Rockies

355.  Mike Macfarlane - Royals
367.  Chan Ho Park - Dodgers
Once again, it seems like I keep pulling Dodgers...  Only this time, no one claimed them so I get 'em all.
375.  Jose Valentin - Brewers
409.  George Williams - Athletics
410.  Jose Canseco - Athletics
426.  Kevin Elster - Pirates
489.  Mark McLemore - Rangers
500.  Roger Clemens - Blue Jays
501.  Erik Hanson - Blue Jays
504.  Charlie O'Brien - Blue Jays
That's a lot of Canadian birds right there...
45 of 45.  Hideo Nomo - All-Star Connection - Dodgers
I told you I pull a lot of Dodgers!
CG21.  Vladimir Guerrero - You Crash the Game - Expos

The first Expo of the group break I believe - and it's an insert seeded 1:5 packs!

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:07 PM

    Finally! And it's a sweet one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment