Featured Post

1999 Pacific - Pack 04 (Worst Pack Ever?)

With each pack I open, I first look to see if there is an Oriole (because I still haven't found one).  At this points, the odds must be relatively staggering high to have gone this long and not found a single Baltimore card.  As I've said before, I'm sure it will even out in the end - but man oh man.

Pack 04:
134.  Manny Ramirez - Indians
A double from the box already, blech.
182.  Brian Meadows - Marlins
186.  Jeff Bagwell - Astros
214.  Mike Sweeney - Royals
236.  Scott Karl - Brewers
314.  Jason McDonald - Athletics
329.  Wendell Magee Jr. - Phillies
343.  Abraham Nunez - Pirates
382.  Brian Johnson - Giants
448. Benito Santiago - Blue Jays

Oh my, what a horrible pack...  I can't decide who (if any) are worthy of my time scanning so I'll give you a glimpse at all that drivel.  This will (hopefully) go down as the worst pack in all of the group break.

Comments