Featured Post

2003 Topps Bazooka - Pack 03

This pack holds perhaps the strangest Brewer card that we will encounter in the break...


Pack 03:
7.  Bazooka Joe - Brewers

I have no idea why Bazooka Joe is a Brewer - but at least it is clear which pile he ought to go in.
25.  Jim Thome - Phillies
100.  Barry Bonds - Giants
187.  Jose Hernandez - Brewers
At least Hernandez is a "real" Brewer...
234. Corey Koskie - Twins
54.  Wilson Betemit - Silver Chunk - Braves
17.  Aaron Boone - Mini - Reds
31 of 55.  Kendall (Pirates), Sexson (Brewers), Lowell (Marlins), Lo Duca (Dodgers)

I guess the only thing I can do with this one is to random it off based on the four teams represented.  I'll probably do all the randomizations at the very end of the group break...maybe if a certain team is lacking in inserts I can use the multi-team cards to even things out a bit.  Any suggestions or input from the participants either way on that?  The sticker card is seeded 1 in 4 packs so I fully expect we will encounter a few more before the group break is over!

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:47 PM

    That's how Bazooka Joe put his eye out - too much Schlitz and then a nasty encounter with the Kool Aid Man. Ooooh, yeah!!!

    Randomize 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe they did a Bazooka Joe for every team so there should be 30 variations of that particular card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment