Featured Post

2004 Cracker Jack - Pack 04

I'm tearing through the group break - and while the posts are appearing approximately four per day, it's still been quite the process!  I think I'll do another Pack Wars soon, but for now, let's rip another pack of 2004 Cracker Jack.

66.  Lajoie - Phillies I guess.

This is the corrected version of the Lajoie card - and thus is not a short print.
101.  Matos - Orioles
Well, the Orioles are on the board, and seemingly beginning to do much better for themselves lately!
128.  Aurilia - Mariners
148.  Buehrle - White Sox
171.  Gerut - Indians
206.  Sleeth - Tigers

The Sleeth card is a short print.
219.  Conine - Marlins
65.  Tejada - Mini - Orioles

As I was saying, the Orioles are coming on strong here in the middle of the group break!
Special Bonus pack:
Checklist 2 of 2
59.  Jordan - Sticker Mini - Rangers

Comments