Featured Post

2004 Topps Cracker Jack - Pack 02

Pack #02 from the 2004 Topps Cracker Jack box...

Pack 02:

12.  Mack - Athletics (This goes to the A's)
22.  Jenkins - Brewers
31.  Bagwell - Astros  (The third different Bagwell card in eight packs!)
82.  Nady - Padres
83.  Pineiro - Mariners
138.  Alomar - Diamondbacks (I don't think I ever knew Alomar played for the Dbacks!)

143.  Miller - Astros
127.  Winn - Mini card - Mariners
Inside the surpise pack:
Checklist 2 of 2
76.  Garciaparra - Sticker mini - Red Sox

Notice the little "peel here" arrows at the top of the card - the sticker cards are difficult to differentiate from the regular minis without noticing the blue hands or the sticker parallel note at the bottom of the card!

Comments

  1. I had no idea Alomar played for the DBacks. Spent only a few months there. Hilarious. He also played for the Rays. Learn something every day.

    I am looking for Dominican baseball player cards, and Nolan Ryan cards if you have anything lying around and want to make a trade I should have some random Reds and maybe some Barry Larkins, though you most likely have all the Larkins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am more worried about this group break then I am worried about the Yankees losing this series to the Twins, it ain't gonna happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these cards, had no idea they existed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment