Featured Post

2004 Topps Cracker Jack - Pack 03

I found a list of all the short prints in the 2004 Cracker Jack set - and I'll try to note any short prints as I open the box up...but I must say, I love the way short prints are handled in Allen & Ginter (at least lately) and NOT the way they are in the Cracker Jack set.  I believe the regular base cards should start at 1 and go until the base set is complete, then tack on all the short prints.  That way, it's easy to tell if a card is a short print AND if you only want to chase the base set you don't end up with a bunch of empty spaces in your nine-pocket pages.

That said, let's take a (careful) look at Pack 3:

25.  Thome - Phillies

This card features Thome batting - apparently there is also a #25 that has Thome fielding which is a short print variation.
92.  Dye - Athletics
102.  Zito - Athletics
155.  Santana - Twins
201.  Navarro - Yankees
224.  Rodriguez - Marlins
There is a short print version of this card as well.  The short print features Rodriguez with the Tigers instead of the Marlins.
228. Torre - Yankees
36.  Bonderman - Mini - Tigers
Secret pack:
2 of 2.  Checklist
78.  Lowe - Sticker Parallel - Red Sox

Comments