Featured Post

24 Packs in 24 Hours: 1997 Collector's Choice - Pack 20

It's one minute past the hour - which means it must be time for another pack!

Pack 20:

274.  Mike Bordick - Orioles
307.  Hal Morris - Reds
308.  Pokey Reese - Reds
316.  Kevin Seitzer - Indians
329.  Albert Belle - White Sox

337.  Omar Olivares - Tigers
339.  Damion Easley - Tigers
344.  Alex Fernandez - Marlins
349.  Darryl Kile - Astros
395.  Todd Hundley - Mets

454.  Wilson Delgado - Giants
475.  Jay Payton - Mets
18 of 19.  Mike Piazza - Big Shots - Dodgers

Sweet!  For me, it's lucky that I got "stuck" with the Dodgers seeing how I need this card for my set!  The Big Shots set is full of unique photos featuring some of the biggest names in the game at the time.  Some of the cards I have feature goofy shots (Buhner in the woods with a chainsaw) while others go for a more mafia-esque look like the Piazza.
29 of 45.  Ryne Sandberg - All-Star Connection - Cubs

Comments