Featured Post

24 Packs in 24 Hours: 1999 Pacific - Pack 18

Another pack of Pacific, but this one helped the box beat the odds big time!

Pack 18:
86.  Lance Johnson - Cubs
97.  Albert Belle - White Sox
134.  Manny Ramirez - Indians
It sure seems like I have about 4 or 5 of this Manny card so far.  It might not really be that bad....but it certainly seems like it!  I guess the good news (for me) is that it will save a bit on shipping costs to not mail all the duplicates out - though to be fair, I'll still be mailing some duplicates to people, plus ALL duplicates of inserts, should that occur.
177.  Livan Hernandez - Marlins
199.  Kevin Appier - Royals

I'm finding it difficult to keep track of which teams I scan cards for and which I haven't lately.  I always try to scan the "interesting" cards, regardless of team - but I know when I watch read other people's group breaks, I still like to see the occassional base card of my team.  If you feel your team isn't getting enough scanning "love" let me know and I'll see what I can do.
310.  Jason Giambi - Athletics
324.  Rico Brogna - Phillies
382.  Brian Johnson - Giants
422.  Royce Clayton - Rangers
19.  Roger Clemens - Pacific Gold Crown Die-Cuts - Blue Jays

Wow, the second Gold Crown card out of the box!  That's impressive considering the Gold Crown cards are seeded 1 in 37 packs (which means less than one per box given that the box only has 36 packs).  This is clearly the highlight of the pack, and perhaps the box, so far.

Comments