Featured Post

24 Packs in 24 Hours: 2004 Cracker Jack - Pack 09

It's time to work our way through the second half of the 24 Packs in 24 Hours craziness.  Next up, 2004 Topps Cracker Jack.

Pack 09:

45.  Glavine - Mets
The more I open of this set, the more I like it!  I wonder why it wasn't better received and/or continued?

46.  Eckstein - Angels
48.  Wilson - Rockies
69.  Glaus - Angels
103.  Johnson - Diamondbacks
134.  Pierzynski - Giants
230.  Boone - Yankees
119. Vina - Mini parallel - Tigers
Surprise pack:
Checklist 1 of 2
116.  Millwood - Sticker parallel - Phillies

Comments

  1. I have been following your 24 packs in 24 hours... Crazy, getting tired just reading it! I really liked Cracker Jack, too. I wish it stuck around. Cool design, on card autos, just really cool... Get some sleep dude!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment