Featured Post

24 Packs in 24 Hours: 2004 Cracker Jack - Pack 10

I've enjoyed the group break immensely - and while the 24 packs in 24 hours is almost over, there's still a bunch of packs left to bust in the next few days!  This particular pack was a good one - how often do you get two short prints in the same pack?

Here's the next pack, Pack 10:

11.  Patterson - Cubs
19.  Myers - Phillies
52.  Gonzalez - Royals
74.  Clemens - Astros
122.  Everett - Expos
152.  Thomas - White Sox
163.  Webb - Diamondbacks

The Brandon Webb card is a short print.
229.  Giambi - Yankees

This is also a short print - the regular version has a Giambi portrait.
113.  Nomo - Mini - Dodgers

Surprise pack:
Checklist 1 of 2
47.  Nixon - Sticker parallel - Red Sox

Comments

  1. I know I'm not part of the break, but if you could save me the Nomo mini, I'd appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment