Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Andy from Community Gum

A few weeks ago, I completed a trade with Andy from Community Gum.  I sent Andy a pile of Allen & Ginter base cards, short prints, This Day in History cards, and Baseball Sketches.  In return, Andy hooked me up with a bunch of cards from my own want lists!

2010 Topps Allen & Ginter:
Base: 
139.  Miguel Cabrera

This Day in History:
TH21.  Magglio Ordonez

Sketch:  
AGHS11. Andre Ethier

This was the lone sketch card that I didn't get in any of my box breaks - thanks to Andy, I now have the Baseball Sketch insert set completed!
Regular back minis:
64.  Josh Beckett
216.  Jordin Sparks

276.  Daniel Runzler
340.  Brad Lidge
Relic:
AGR-CQ.  Carlos Quentin

That wasn't all of the goodies that Andy set - he also managed to find a few cards off my 2008 Topps Heritage want list!

2008 Topps Heritage:
472.  Manny Corpas
490.  Vladimir Guerrero
484.  Brian Roberts

494.  Magglio Ordonez
Thanks to the four cards above, I am now only missing the following:  #464, 465, 480, 482, 488, 495, 500, 699.
New Age Performer:
NAP15.  David Ortiz

Black Back Parallel:
5.  Javier Vazquez

Thanks again Andy!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments