Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Blog Reader Tim

Over the last year, I've completed a bit over 100 different trades - some of them big and some of them small, but all of them important towards my goal of collecting things I like!  One of my latest trades with Tim would qualify as small, but that doesn't make it any less important.  In fact, by trading away a few of my 2010 Allen & Ginter doubles, I was able to acquire two of the last three cards I needed for the 2010 Topps History of the World Series subset.

Thanks to Tim, I am now only missing card #HWS-25 from the insert set.  Here are the two cards Tim sent me:
2010 Topps:
History of the World Series:

HWS20.  Edgar Renteria

HWS23.  Cole Hamels

Being a Reds fan, I can only hope that Cole Hamels doesn't get anywhere near another "History of the World Series" cards for 2010 seeing as how his Phillies are playing my beloved Redlegs in the first round of the playoffs this week!

Thanks again Tim and, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments