Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Dan from The Other World

It's been a few months since Allen & Ginter came out, but I haven't stopped trading Ginter cards quite yet!  A few weeks ago (before all the group break posts), I completed a trade with Dan from The Other World.  I sent Dan close to 100 Ginter base cards plus some short prints, a few This Day in History cards, and one baseball sketch card.  In return, Dan sent me a relic I didn't have, plus a nice sized stack of mini cards!

Let's take a peek at the cards that are about to be nestled down in my binder...

2010 Allen & Ginter:


Regular back minis:


Dan sent me 27 regular backed mini cards for my set - I'm now down to only needing 56 (or so) mini cards to finish off my mini set - any help is appreciated!


National Animals:
NA6.  Kangaroo - Australia

This card is great for two reasons - one, I went to Australia this past summer and like to have cards that represent places I've been...and more importantly, it's the last card I needed for the National Animals subset!  At this point, the only minis I still need are some of the World's Biggest Mini cards!


Relic:
AGR-RC.  Robinson Cano

This marks the 50th different relic card that I've managed to acquire from the 2010 Allen & Ginter set.  It's getting more difficult, but if you happen to have a relic that I still don't have - I'd love to trade for it!

Comments