Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with David from Drinking the Orange Kool-Aid

A few weeks ago, David from Drinking the Orange Kool-Aid and I completed a nice little trade.  I sent David a large pile of Allen & Ginter base cards plus a bunch of inserts...and in return, David knocked some cards off of my want list!

Let's take a look:

2010 Allen & Ginter:
Monsters of the Mesozoic:
MM14.  Pentaceratops

This card is particularly awesome because it was the last one I needed for the Monsters of the Mesozoic set!  The dino-themed insert set ended up being my favorite from this year's edition of Ginter - so completing it makes me quite happy!

Regular back minis:
99.  Anthony Gatto
101.  Mark Buehrle
121.  Francisco Rodriguez
148.  Anne Donovan

202.  Aramis Ramirez
205.  Meb Keflezighi
233.  Rick Ankiel
283.  Hank Presswood

Although I still haven't completed the regular back mini set, I am getting closer!  At this point, I'm missing approximately 100 mini cards...so if you have any for trade, check out my want list and make an offer please!

Relic:
AGR-CR.  Colby Rasmus

Colby marks the 49th different relic that I now own from the Allen & Ginter set!  It's been a lot of fun trying to track down (and trade for) any relics that I didn't previously own...so if you have one that I don't, make an offer!

David also sent me a nice pile of Barry Larkin cards - each of which will get it's own chance to shine in my ongoing Barry Larkin Collection series!  Although I did own some of the cards, it's still nice to have doubles - one for the set binder and one for the Larkin binder!



Thanks a lot David!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments