Featured Post

Final Call for Group Break!

This is the final call for my group break (please sign up on the original page if interested).  Remember, each slot is $15.00 and should all the slots be claimed I'll throw in a fifth box of cards!  This is the final reminder - if the slots aren't all taken I'll simply claim them myself...and then keep the contents of the Pacific box for myself as well.  I expect the card boxes to be in hand Monday or Tuesday at the latest, which means this group break should kick off right when the MLB playoffs kick off!

Here are the remaining slots ($15.00 each - which includes shipping):
* "The Floridians" (Rays and Marlins)
* Chicago White Sox
* Chicago Cubs
* Detroit Tigers
* Los Angeles Angels
* Los Angeles Dodgers
* Milwaukee Brewers
* Pittsburgh Pirates
* San Francisco Giants
* Seattle Mariners
* Toronto Blue Jays

In case you missed my original announcement, here's what all is in the break:

1 box 1997 UD Collector's Choice Series 2  (36 packs, 14 cards per pack = 504 cards)  I've enjoyed busting different years/series of the Collector's Choice set for each of my other group breaks - there are usually a lot of inserts plus plenty of base cards for all the teams!
1 box 2004 Topps Cracker Jack  (20 packs, 8 cards per pack = 160 cards)
The '04 Cracker Jack box is supposed to contain at least one relic or autograph on average.  I don't actually own many cards (if any) from this set - but I know it was a fairly popular set amongst those who could find it back when it came out.
1 box 2000 Fleer EX (24 packs, 3 cards per pack = 72 cards)
This box should contain one autograph for sure plus the chance for a relic card.  It also has a bunch of numbered inserts.  Much like the '04 Cracker Jack set, I don't think I ever bought a single pack of Fleer EX so this will my first time ripping EX packs!
1 box 2003 Topps Bazooka (24 packs, 8 cards per pack = 192 cards)
The '03 Bazooka box claims to contain three relics plus an assortment of interesting inserts including comics, stamps, and standups.  There is also a piece of gum in each pack, but no worries, I won't be sending any of that putrid stuff with your cards...
So, to recap:  
That's a total of four boxes being broken with a total number of cards just a little shy of 1000 (928 to be exact).  There should also be at least one autograph, three relics, plus at least one more hit guaranteed.  There should also be a fun assortment of inserts, a few numbered cards, and plenty of funky cards thanks to the Bazooka and Collector's Choice boxes.
If that wasn't enough for you, IF all the teams get claimed (and paid for of course), I will throw in another box...  1999 Pacific baseball.  The Pacific box contains another 36 packs with 10 cards per pack (I believe) which would bring the total card count in the group break to 1,288 cards!

Comments