Featured Post

Group Break Boxes in Hand!

The Group Break boxes are in hand...which means it is the last chance for you to join in the fun!
$15.00 gets you a slot - and the remaining slots are:

* Chicago White Sox
* Los Angeles Angels
* Los Angeles Dodgers
* Pittsburgh Pirates
* San Francisco Giants
* Seattle Mariners
* Toronto Blue Jays

Here's what I'll be breaking:

All sign-ups should be done on this page.  Also, 10:00 AM EST on Tuesday, October 5 is the last chance for you to sign up.  At that point, the first of the group break packs will be posted online...  If the remaining seven teams are claimed, then the Pacific box will be added to the break at that point!

Comments

  1. Okay, I'll bite. I'll take the Mariners because I owe some to somebody... I think... Well, I'll take them anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you look closely at the box, you'll notice there is a Barry Bonds punch-out card on the front of the Bazooka box... Just sayin' since the Giants are still unclaimed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: Thanks David, I've added you to the official list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment