Featured Post

Group Break Results: Atlanta Braves

A number of people asked me to update the group scoreboard - seeing how there was such interest, I've decided to do one better:  I'm going to show off the best card, worst card, plus any interesting cards (in my eyes at least) of all the group break slots, one at a time.

Atlanta Braves
Claimed by PhaLe28

Best card(s):


Fleer EX - Relic:  Tom Glavine.  This is easily the best card (in terms of overall rarity) of the group break - it was (I believe) a case hit...so obviously this is awesome for PhaLe28 and his claimed team of the Braves!  In addition to the card being rare, I also believe it is a really nice relic card - in fact, one of the best designed fronts of any relic I've seen...the back, however, leaves a lot to be desired!

Worst card(s):


Fleer EX #10 - Chipper Jones. It's a really nice card, but like some of the other cards - the Chipper has serious edge curling and peeling going on.  It's unfortunate, but at least there were three other Fleer EX Braves in the pile that are in better condition (though the Maddux also has a tiny bit of peeling beginning).

Card(s) of interest:


The Braves, like the Rockies, ended up with four All-Star Connection inserts as part of their seven insert haul.  All things considered, I think the Braves were one of the best teams for the group break!

Final Tally (after all non-insert duplicates removed):
Base:  33
Inserts/Short Prints/Parallels:  7
Relics/Autos:  1

Comments