Featured Post

Group Break Results: Chicago White Sox

A number of people asked me to update the group scoreboard - seeing how there was such interest, I've decided to do one better:  I'm going to show off the best card, worst card, plus any interesting cards (in my eyes at least) of all the group break slots, one at a time.

Chicago White Sox
Claimed by Smedcards

Best card(s):


An easy choice here - the "Piece of Americana" relic card of Magglio Ordonez is the best card in the White Sox pile.  There were six hits found in the group break, so nabbing one of them is great news for Chicago (of course, the other Chicago did even better in the total hits department)!

Worst card(s):


I looked through the stack of White Sox twice and couldn't find any particular card that I took issue with - so I guess that means there weren't any terrible cards!

Card(s) of interest:


There were six different Frank Thomas cards - not bad at all!

Final Tally (after all non-insert duplicates removed):
Base:  32
Inserts/Short Prints/Parallels:  6
Relics/Autos:  1

Comments