Featured Post

Group Break Results: Cleveland Indians

A number of people asked me to update the group scoreboard - seeing how there was such interest, I've decided to do one better:  I'm going to show off the best card, worst card, plus any interesting cards (in my eyes at least) of all the group break slots, one at a time.

Cleveland Indians
Claimed by PhaLe28

Best card(s):


I missed this card the first time I went through the packs, but it terms of overall difficulty of pull - this Kenny Lofton Blue Parallel is one of the best cards of the group break (non-relics of course).  Admittedly, I find that a bit disingenuous since the only difference is blue foil instead of the normal silver, but still, rare is rare right?

Worst card(s):


I've never been a fan of posed studio-esque shots - so cards like this Chad Ogea card from Collector's Choice are easy "worst card" nominees for me.

Card(s) of interest:


As most of you probably know, I'm a huge Barry Larkin fan (and collector) so I'm always interested in cards that feature Barry - but aren't actually cards of Barry.   This Tony Fernandez card is one such card.

Final Tally (after all non-insert duplicates removed):
Base:  30
Inserts/Short Prints/Parallels:  6
Relics/Autos:  0

Comments

Post a Comment