Featured Post

Group Break Results: Detroit Tigers

A number of people asked me to update the group scoreboard - seeing how there was such interest, I've decided to do one better:  I'm going to show off the best card, worst card, plus any interesting cards (in my eyes at least) of all the group break slots, one at a time.

Detroit Tigers
Claimed by Smedcards

Best card(s):


The Sleeth short print (and a first year card to boot) was probably the best pull for the Tigers this time around.

Worst card(s):


I've given the Fleer EX set a lot of love over the course of the group break, but it hasn't always been perfect.  A few cards had some terrible peeling while others (such as this Juan Gonzalez) have noticable air pockets in them.

Card(s) of interest:


There were a few Tiger cards that caught my interest, the Easley bunting card, the Higginson in front of a bright red wall, and the German card with a "World" jersey on were my three favorites!

Final Tally (after all non-insert duplicates removed):
Base:  23
Inserts/Short Prints/Parallels:  3
Relics/Autos:  0

Comments