Featured Post

Group Break Results: Milwaukee Brewers

A number of people asked me to update the group scoreboard - seeing how there was such interest, I've decided to do one better:  I'm going to show off the best card, worst card, plus any interesting cards (in my eyes at least) of all the group break slots, one at a time.

Milwaukee Brewers
Claimed by Smedcards

Best card(s):


Simply because Mr. Sparks made me laugh - a lot.

Worst card(s):


What is going on with Jenkins left foot in this photo?  Is this the world's worst photoshop job?  Oye.

Card(s) of interest:


Other than the Pirates (which I ended up stuck with), the Brewers were probably the worst team in the group break.  They only ended up with a single insert (plus one additional insert once I gave them one of the 4-in-1 stickers from the Bazooka box.

Final Tally (after all non-insert duplicates removed):
Base:  20
Inserts/Short Prints/Parallels:  2
Relics/Autos:  0

Comments