Featured Post

Group Break Results: St. Louis Cardinals

A number of people asked me to update the group scoreboard - seeing how there was such interest, I've decided to do one better:  I'm going to show off the best card, worst card, plus any interesting cards (in my eyes at least) of all the group break slots, one at a time.

St. Louis Cardinals
Claimed by Ike's Cards

Best card(s):


Although there were a couple of nice Pujols cards pulled, my personal favorite is the Fleer EX card of McGwire (maybe it's because Pujols is still hitting homeruns off my Reds' pitching while McGwire isn't, I dunno).

Worst card(s):


The 1999 Pacific card of Eli Marrero is everything the 2010 Upper Deck unlicensed baseball set should have been...but it's a terrible shot when you are legally able to show logos!

Card(s) of interest:


This signature parallel Pujols card is pretty nice - and it wouldn't be a modern Cardinals break without at least one Pujols insert!

Final Tally (after all non-insert duplicates removed):
Base:  27
Inserts/Short Prints/Parallels:  7
Relics/Autos:  0

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:14 AM

    see, now that Pujols Bazooka is the "logo" variation. not sure if one is more valuable than the other

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment