Featured Post

It's Finally Time! Reds vs. Phillies in the NLDS

I made my picks for the playoffs already- but this year, I actually have a vested interest in the post season thanks to my Reds finally making back to October baseball!  Of course, they did draw the "short straw" and end up with the Phillies in Round 1, but that's alright - they've gotta beat them sometime in order to get to the World Series right?

And for the record, Kevin Millar is now my favorite analyst on Yahoo! sports just because he picked the Reds (see it here).

I won't be able to see the first hour or two of the game because of work but I will listen to it on my hour long trip home thanks to my Sirius XM satellite radio!

Let's Go Reds!

Comments

  1. You know all the sudden I'm a Reds fan! I'm rooting for your boys to take out the Phillies so please don't let me down!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment