Featured Post

2001 Topps High Definition - Pack 16 - HIT found!

This pack is easily the best pack of the group break so far - we found a (non-guaranteed) hit out of the Topps HD box!

2001 Topps High Definition:
Pack 16

37.  Edgardo Alfonzo - Mets

40. Brian Giles - Pirates
48.  Tim Salmon - Angels
65.  Shawn Green - Dodgers
Checklist
HDCR2.  Vernon Wells - Clear Relic - Blue Jays

First, this is a great pull - the clear relics are seeded 1:108 packs!  Second, it's refreshing to pull a hit card for a "different" team - that always makes the group breaks more fun when multiple teams have a chance to get cool stuff.  Third, this relic is really, really nice!  I don't buy much (or any) high-end stuff, so I can say with certainty that this is the largest relic (in terms of cloth swatch size) that I've ever pulled.  I'm used to the mini Allen & Ginter squares, this thing is big enough to be a blanket for a large bug.  I also like how it is encased in clear plastic - also shades of Allen & Ginter as it turns out!

Comments

  1. I don't know who has the Jays in your break, but if they read this, I'll trade heavily for that Wells relic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:45 AM

    Just saw this...I got them. We can talk!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment