Featured Post

Delivery Time! (Plus Group Break Information)

One of the great things about hosting group breaks is that I often end up "meeting" (in an electronic sense) people who otherwise I may not have had contact with.  From my last group break, I had a participant named Jimmy who nabbed three teams (and did quite well with the break results).  As a bit of a thank you for an extra relic I mailed him, he sent the following card my way:

2010 Topps Chrome
Orange refractor
17.  Joey Votto

I haven't bought any of the '10 Topps Chrome set, so this card was much appreciated!  It simply goes to show that my group break participants usually are quite happy - and I'll do what I can to make sure everyone ends up with some interesting cards!  To that, let me provide another plug for my most current group break, there are still a few slots available...and if all slots are claimed, I'll even throw in a FIFTH box!

Comments